Following is a detailed summary of our storage and packaging services for transport.
We can handle and store your cargo at our facilities, as well as providing customs warehousing services:
- A.D.T. Temporary Customs Warehouse (limited to 20 days before customs destination is given)
- L.A.M.E. (Local autorizado a mercancías de exportación – premises authorised for export goods)
- D.A.P. (Type-A Public Customs Warehouse)
- D.D.A. (Non-Customs Warehouse – no time limit)
- Maximum-security premises, with security cameras and vault
- Picking / Packing
- Stock Control
- General secure and non-secure cargo
We offer packaging services to prevent damage during transport.
Our packaging department uses the best material for your goods. From cardboard boxes to customised wood crates, dangerous goods and palletised and shrink-wrapped cargo, each product requires a specific type of packaging and our professionals know which is best in each situation.
Some countries require wood packaging to meet ISPM 15 standards. Ours meets these standards regardless of the destination in order to avoid unpleasant surprises.
We provide all sorts of authorised packaging to transport dangerous goods.
For a personalised quote, please contact our team on +34 91 408 18 04 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.