Procoex Transitarios understands better than anyone how important customs procedures and processes are within the supply chain. Customs clearance must be done precisely, quickly and according to legal regulations in order to ensure your shipment reaches you as soon as possible.
The experience of our professionals and their on-going training regarding new customs and tax regulations allow us to handle your customs procedures effectively and optimise your tax burden. Our team is highly aware that customs clearance must be handled properly in order to avoid problems with the Tax Agency both now and in the future.
Services offered by our customs department:
- Permanent or Temporary Imports
- Permanent or Temporary Exports
- Inward Processing Regime
- Outward Processing Regime
- Freight Forwarding
- Tax Representation
- Customs Warehousing
- Soivre Inspection
- CITES Inspection
- Health Inspection
- Pharmaceutical Inspection
- Veterinary Inspection
- Phytosanitary Inspection
- Exemption for Personal Effects and Change of Residence
- Vehicle Clearance
- Certificates of origin and EUR-1
- Service for Travellers
- Tariff Issues
- Binding Tariff Information
- Customs Appeals and Court Proceedings
- Pre-Shipment Inspections (C-5)
- Authorised Economic Operator – AEO
- Guarantee for Tax Agency.
- 24/365 Telematic Connection with AEAT
News Tax Agency RSS Feed:
For a personalised quote, please contact our team on +34 91 408 18 04 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.